AVP New Fund Business
Transitions Team – permanent role – Dublin
An AVP on the Transition team is responsible for managing multiple projects relating to the introduction of new business (new or take-on Funds) and Fund change projects (where there are significant changes to existing Funds). You will be required to work independently on your own allocated projects and together with other team members on various projects.
- At least 3 years fund administration experience with strong hedge fund experience;
- Experience managing the introduction of New Fund Business;
- Detailed knowledge of all security types and performance fee methodologies;
- Strong Understanding and Interpretation of a prospectus and other legal documents;
- Strong understanding of all Fund structures across multiple Fund domiciles;
- Highly client orientated, and solution focused with proven problem-solving skills.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.