Role: Accounts Administrator
Contract: Full-time Permanent
Location: Galway City
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with some introductory accounts experience to join a large finance department and further develop their skills. This position is with a large Irish multinational.
- Accurate data inputting into appropriate financial systems
- invoice processing, creditor, bank and nominal ledger reconciliations
- Weekly and monthly financial reporting
- Financial Data Analysis / KPI Reporting
- Any other ad hoc assignments as assigned by management
You should have:
- Relevant third level qualification
- Previous experience in an ‘Accounts’ environment
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Proficient in full Microsoft package, especially Excel
- SAP experience an advantage
- Proficient German would be a distinct advantage but not essential
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Be highly numerate and process focused
If you are interested in this job please contact Ciara Darcy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 091 455 309
Sigmar Recruitment will always handle your details in confidence and will never forward your details to a Third Party without your prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.