Position: Accounts Assistant
Location: Galway City
This is a great new opportunity with our multinational client expanding its finance department in Galway at present.
You’ll work within a team of 5, and receive excellent benefits including pension & health insurance, life insurance and free parking!
What you’ll be doing: (key responsibilities)
- Compiling financial information to prepare journal entries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for recording cash activities and preparing monthly reconciliations for various bank accounts.
- Processing cash receipts.
- Preparing bank transfers and associated journal entries.
- Debtors and Creditors control to include monitoring of month end ledgers, settlement and allocation of creditor and debtor payments, monitoring of aged listings.
- Interpreting the meaning of financial information and making adjustments accordingly.
- Preparing expense analyses and other financial statement account reconciliations.
- Assisting in preparing supporting schedules for external auditors.
To apply, you must be….
- A Part Qualified Accountant or Accounting Technician with minimum 2 years accounting experience.
- Proficient computer skills; experience with Sage X3 a definite plus!
If you are interested in this job please send your CV to; Ciara Darcy email@example.com or call 091 455 309
Sigmar Recruitment will always handle your details in confidence and will never forward your details to a Third Party without your prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.