My Client is a commercial, retail and facility company dedicated to fulfilling complete facility needs. For the past 15 years they have developed strong relationships and partnerships enabling them to create and maintain delightful spaces for each client.
- Manage daily operation of project office
- Facilitate the successful delivery of project from project initiation, delivery to handover.
- Materials and plant management in liaison with foremen.
- Developing project plans in conjunction with Project Manager
- Delegation and management of all project activities to project team and admin team.
- Documentation control
- Instruct, coach and direct the project staff with respect to company policy & procedures for project admin & responsibility for assigned work.
- Implement effective project policies, processes and procedures to streamline operations.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years in Construction Project Coordination
- 2-3 years management/supervisory skills preferred
- Formal qualification in Construction management is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong organisational skillset.
- Resourceful with the ability to work on initiative.
- Excellent time & task management with ability to prioritise effectively.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ethical and trustworthy
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.