HR Systems Analyst - Contract - Dublin West
We are on the hunt for a Data/Systems Analyst to join a multinational financial services company based in West Dublin on an initial 12 month contract. Your role within the HR Operations team is to play a lead role in the modernisation of the HR technology stack along with providing insightful analysis to the Leadership teams.
Why should you apply for this role?
- Be part of an ambitious and growing organisation
- 12-month initial contract with view to long term engagement
- Competitive daily rate up to €200 per day
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days
What you will be doing:
- Provide quantifiable HR metrics and reporting, management of HR systems data, while streamlining and automating
- Process and manage HR transactions and data input, working with the Global HR Transactions team
- Identify, navigate and solve transactional processes related to multiple HR based applications and associated systems
- Generate monthly / quarterly reports and dashboards
- Conduct in depth technology and workflow risk assessments
What you need:
- 2+ years’ experience in data and process analysis
- Expertise in various business analysis methodologies
- Demonstrable experience in Tableau
- Working knowledge of HR Information systems (Workday, Taleo)
- Data analysis skills, with attention to detail and a desire to build things right
- An ability to converse in German would be beneficial
For more information apply today or Contact Dara Kavanagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 47 44 699
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.