Tech Sourcer Job – Large Tech MNC
Large MNC in the tech industry looking for an In-House Tech Sourcer to join Dublin city centre team.
The core aim for this role is to proactively source some of the strongest Tech profiles in the sector for key functions of a global tech giant.
New & Creative and methods are strongly encouraged, so there is great freedom and scope in this position – below is a snapshot of typical day to day tasks.
• Sourcing primarily passive IT candidates globally via online databases/communities, internal networks/databases, etc.
• Liaise with other stakeholders in the recruitment process from Coordinators to Line Managers to Recruitment Leads.
• Analyse methods and processes in order to identify improvements or streamlining opportunities.
• Building your network within the Tech sector, making connections, building relationships, getting referrals.
• Attending industry events, raising your profile and visibility in the sector.
The Ideal Candidate:
• 1-2 years Recruitment experience, preferably in a MNC environment, or as a supplier to large MNC accounts.
• Ideally looking for experience within Tech recruitment, but other areas may be considered if you have strong sourcing experience.
• Knowledge of online databases/communities and a solid understanding of search strings, professional sourcing tools, add-ons, etc.
• Ability to understand multiple, evolving roles and their particular requirements.
• Enthusiastic “can-do” attitude.
• Analytical mind-set with regard to candidate screening and also process improvement.
• Ideally 3rd Level Degree achieving 2.1 grade or higher, but strong relevant work experience is the primary requirement.
If you have any questions regarding this job or would like to discuss any other similar roles, please email Aisling O Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisling on 01 4744 616.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.