Finance Manager | €75k
My client, a software company based in West Dublin are recruiting for a Finance Manager. Reporting to the CFO and leading a team of 3 direct reports.
- Managing the day to day operations of the finance team
- Daily accounting transactions
- Trial Balance preparation for each group entity
- Preparation of Board Reporting Pack
- Month end close
- Detailed analytical review of data
- Accounting issues and tasks that arise from the monthly reporting
- Performance of general ledger reconciliations – bank, intercompany
- Accounts Receivable – cash collection management
- Accounts Payable - processing of payment runs and supplier reconciliations
- Compliance with internal controls
- Preparation of audit deliverables for external audit
- Participate in projects that require creativity and analytical skills
- Qualified Accountant with at least 3 years PQE
- Previous managerial experience
- Tech experience would be an advantage
- Ability to work independently under direction
- Ability to work under pressure and to handle several projects at once
- Strong accounting, interpersonal, analytical thinking and organisational skills
- Proficiency in PC skills (particularly Word and Excel)
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.