Financial Accountant | Growing International media company headquartered in Dublin | Permanent | €60-€75K+ benefits
Established media company based in Dublin City Centre is looking for a qualified accountant to join their growing team. This is a unique brand and opportunity from someone to step into this role and make it their own. There will also be plenty of progression up the ranks for the right person and you will be involved in plans for future growth of the company.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and year-end Financial Statements for both the Irish and UK entity
- Managing the audit process along with the CFO
- Preparation of monthly reports and analysis as and when required
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Management of the company's cash flow with responsibility for coordinating cash collection and supplier’s payments
- Working closely with the CFO and team on all finance functions within the business to include cash flow management, accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed asset registers, taxes, etc.
- Working closely with group management on any ad hoc projects as and when required
- Experience working in a medium to large sized company.
- Qualified accountant with 2-3 years PQE.
- Irish and UK GAAP experience.
Please contact Orlaith Dingley on email@example.com or call 01-4744694 for full details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.