2 x Financial Accountant | FMCG | North Dublin
One of Ireland’s largest and most successful brands is seeking to hire 2 x Financial Accountants on a permanent basis.
The role will be part of a finance team of 5 who manage the overall end to end financial management and commercial delivery of several brands within the group function.
- € 55,000 - €62,000 + Bonus, healthcare, pension
- 18 month (view to perm)
- South Dublin
Responsibilities of this Financial Accountant Job in Dublin include:
• Prepare monthly management accounts
• Direct and support the Financial Analyst and finance administrator on the team as appropriate to ensure complete and accurate reporting
• Lead the variance analysis on monthly financials understanding the key drivers of performance
• Preparation and review of monthly risks and opportunities on financials
• Preparation & presentation of business performance to senior stakeholders on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Preparation of balance sheet reporting including the completion of all reconciliations
• Liaise with Corporate on queries on financials and statutory requirements.
• Deliver all costs on plan, ensuring appropriate controls are in place across the departments
• Support on the annual year end Statutory Audit
• ACCA/ACA qualified is essential
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience in word and excel essential
• Strong systems skills with knowledge of SAP accounting environments an advantage.
For further details on Financial Accountant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.