Accounts Assistant | Financial Services Group | City Centre
My client is a financial services group company experiencing phenomenal growth is seeking to hire an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
This is a unique opportunity to become an integral part of a leading Finance Team. It is a diverse role with excellent prospects for progression in one of Ireland’s fastest growing companies.
The position is based in Dublin City Centre and the salary ranges from 30 -32k + benefits.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts
• Balance Sheet reconciliation
• Expense Analysis
• Month end close and journal posting
• Assistance in preparation of statutory year-end financial statements
• Providing general accounting and administrative support as applicable
• 1-2 years accounts or finance experience
• A third level qualification in Bachelor of Business and/or Finance (Accountancy)
• PC literate with excellent Excel / MS Word skills
For more information, send your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.