Stock Controller | Multinational High-End Designer retail company| Dublin 1| Salary €40K-€50K+ benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a Stock Controller has become available within a multinational Luxury retail company based in Dublin city centre. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced stock/inventory controller who has a background in finance. This is a newly created position so there is a real opportunity to make this role your own.
What you will be doing:
- The development of policies and procedures and build metrics and find a way to measure and report on the KPIs.
- Liaise with Supply Chain Team on a regular basis
- Reconciling Stock value in SAP with management reports and ensuring data accuracy/completeness of records on stock system
- Responsible for proposing and executing to optimum safety stock parameters, delivering total inventory below the annual target and in line with an agreed level
- Minimize aging stock and effective re-ordering for low stock.
Requirements for this job:
- Explore inventory management with a background in finance.
- SAP experience ideally and strong excel skills.
- Pharma or FMCG background would be beneficial.
- Qualified / part qualified accountants and non-studiers all considered.
If you match this job spec and you would love to hear more please send a CV to email@example.com or call Aoife in Sigmar on 01 474 4691 to hear more.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.