My client, a semi-state specifically involved within the educational / childcare sector is looking for an experienced Support Officer / Finance Admin to join their team.
This role is permanent and the salary range is €25,000- €28,000.
You will be working as part of a team, the Support Officer is responsible for implementing effective financial administration systems, review and analysis of financial returns, carrying out administrative and financial checks on grant expenditure, the production of financial information and the provision of general administrative support within the company,
Key Areas of the role:
- Review financial reports submitted by beneficiary groups for accuracy and completeness.
- Carry out administrative and financial checks on grant expenditure
- Ensure financial/non-financial data is correct and consistent (e.g. budgets) and support beneficiary groups in meeting financial monitoring requirements
- Monitor data submitted and notify errors or omissions to appropriate team members and/or other relevant parties
- Provide finance inputs to presentation materials for seminars, conferences and training sessions for beneficiaries/implementing bodies; participation in these as required
- Highlight any issues that may arise which could feed into the development of training and support for the beneficiary groups/implementing bodies
- participation in payment of funds to beneficiary groups via payment set up and other data inputs to Sun Accounts System to facilitate payment run process
- Offer administrative backup and support
- Instrument and maintain efficient & effective financial administrative systems
- 2/3 years of work experience of financial accounts/ financial administration.
- Experience in efficiently managing a busy workload.
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
Please apply via email on email@example.com or call Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4691
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.