My client, a leading property company in South Dublin are looking foe a qualified accountant from practice or Industry to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Prepare month end reporting packs to management
- Monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts and all balance sheet accounts
- Treasury Management and weekly cash reviews
- Management of the Fixed Asset Register and analysis of YTD Capital ExpenditureAssist with management of monthly Payroll
- Provide variance analysis
- Produce the monthly/bi-monthly PAYE/PRSI, VAT, VIES and CSO Returns for the business
- Assist with Annual Audit
- Maintain strong working relations with key stakeholders
- Ad hoc duties
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA
- Ideally 2 years PQE
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now for this qualified accountant position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eanna on 0147 44 662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.