My client a Cork Pharmaceutical company have a need for a Data Transparency Analyst.
He/she will have responsibility primarily for critical areas like :
- Governance of strategy.
- Processes & technology.
- Oversight of performance of the global process.
- He / she will drive implementation of global strategy enabled by employees & current processes.
- The candidiate will have the ability to monitor performance of global processes of personnel.
- Fluency in modern metrics and controls and thier application.
- Identify opportunities & provide input to relevant external groups ( governmental agencies, etc.)
- Act as the "go to" person for corporate groups supporting of all transparency reporting obligations.
- Lead governance processes for intake of new requirements or geographies
- Become a key user of company proprietary transparency data processing & report generating software
- Interact with various governmental agencies, in order to meet legal reporting obligations
What you'll need .
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years experience in transparency reporting (essential).
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to influence peers, management, and business partners
- Understanding of IT, data management, and project management principles
- Experience working with global business partners
- High degree of comfort working with IT partners and in a technical environment
- For full details please call Colin on 021-4847131 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.