Our client a Cork based company have an urgent requirement for a Process Engineer.
Key duties would include (but not limited to):
- Workflow evaluation with a focus on cost reduction (Lean).
- Ensures Projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Can advise on innovate solutions (a problem solver ).
- Exposure to collecting and reporting data/trends etc..
- Can execute correvtive actions based on deviations (CAPA's)
- Can adhere to the Quality Managemnt Systems (QMS)
- Good communicator and can liaise with 3rd party suppliers
- Aheres to compaany policies and procedures (EHS Etc..)
What you'll need .
- Relevant Degree
- 3 years experience in the above with a preference for those in I.T.
- Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt or higher) highly desired.
- Excellent PC and communication skills.
For more information please call 021-4847131 or mail a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today !
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.