My client a Cork Pharma company require a Project Manager (Medical Writing).
Do you enjoy working to bring cutting edge medicine to market ?
If so, this could be for you ! Key duties would include (but not limited to) :
Scientific data/information requires objective, & accurate written information to the scientific community.
As a reult of the above this managerial role has become available
What you'll need .
- Ensure accurate planning, prioritization across teams & timely execution of duties.
- Through reporting & analytics, strive for operational excellence
- A proven expert on publication to industry standards & guidelines, such as Good Publication Practices
- Works closely with site engagement at the affiliates & across the trial capabilities teams.
- Responsibility for site readiness & close out ensuring country specific requirements are met.
- He/she will provide leadership, direction and technical support to the wider team.
- A background in focusing on results and driving efficiency to achieving objectives welcome.
- Will guarentee compliance with local & regional rerquirements.
- The ability to prioritise & ensure inspection readiness for audits..etc.
- Provides crtical expertise in conducting clinical research.
What do you need ?
- A relevant Degree with at leat 4 years in Quality / Medical Affairs experience within private industry.
- Supervisory experience : Proven to lead & develop teams . Essential.
- Language capabilities, effective communicator & good organisational skills desired (non essential).
Sound like you ? Please call me directly on 021-4847131
Don't delay in speaking with me . Mail a CV to Colin , email@example.com without delay !
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.