Exciting opportunity for an account assistant to join a fast-paced environment in a highly reputable company. Excellent work life balance and career progression opportunities
- Processing large volume of invoices for stores and head office/warehouse
- Fixed asset transactions and reconciliation
- Processing inter-company invoices and recharging the cost to appropriate entities
- Preparation, posting and release of accruals and prepayment
- Monthly year-on-year P&L and B/S variance analysis for 3 entities
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Involved in internal and external audit
- Ad hoc accounting and administrative duties
- Accounts Technician qualification/Part-qualification an advantage, but not essential.
- Experience in a previous AP/AR/Accounts Assistant role
To apply now for this position, send your CV to email@example.com or Call Eanna on 0147 44 662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.