Are you looking for the next step in your career, my client has an exciting new opportunity for an Office Manager with an Accounts Background to join their team in Kildare. Ideally, you will have strong people management skills leading a team of 6 overseeing payroll, operations, and recruitment in a busy office environment.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Oversee month-end closing procedures including the preparation of journal entries, and review of sub-ledger and preparation of GL
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations
- Lodgements to the bank
- Processing payment runs
- Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts
- Prepare audit packs for auditors
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package
- Oversee payroll including coordination with service providers
- Office Management
- Complete other tasks and administrative duties as requested.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Accounting Technician qualification ideally
- Must have Sage Line 50 and Sage Micro-pay experience
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
Salary is €45,000
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.