Accounting Assistant – South Dublin – 33k
Accounting Assistant Job in a large multinational company based in South Dublin. Paying €33,000 with some excellent healthcare and pension benefits!
This job is mainly Accounts Payable with some Accounts Receivable tasks also. To apply it is essential you have Accounts Payable experience in a large multinational background.
Key duties of this Job:
- Match purchase orders to invoices and enter invoices into computer.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries.
- Pay vendors by monitoring, scheduling and preparing checks.
- Resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; ensuring credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Posts payments daily, to correct accounts and G/L.
- Makes outbound collection calls on past due accounts, whenever required.
- Balances Cashiers Report daily.
What would we like you to have?
- 1-3 years accounts experience gained in a multinational company
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- General math skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs.
If you feel you have the above requirements for this role then I would love to hear from you. Please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.