The Compliance and Systems Development (CSD) Technician is responsible for applying best practice documentation tools to manage production documentation through E-doc’s. To investigate deviations / Non-conformances through trackwise and assign CAPA’s to prevent re-occurrences.
As part of the operations group you will also be responsible for the following duties;
- The CSD Technician will liaise with Operations in investigation checklists, deviations (Non-Conformances) and or associated investigations.
- Provide technical and clerical support to the production team in the preparation of documentation, collation of data and tracking of investigations.
- Control the flow of documentation within the E-doc’s for generating, authoring, reviewing, tracking, and approving cGMP documentation.
- Liaise with QA to ensure that GMP standards are maintained in line with current SOP’s, batch documentation, and licenses.
- The CSD should recognize and report to immediate supervisor any issues or deviations from accepted standards.
- You will provide status updates on your own activities and productivity challenges according to defined procedures.
- Complete and conform to all training requirements for job role, including company-required and job role-specific training.
The next CSD Technician should have a BSc degree in Science with 2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. You should be familiar with CAPA’s, deviations, supporting investigations and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
If you’re looking to join an innovative & growing company with excellent career opportunities, then send us your CV!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.