Field Services Engineer (Technical Support) - Dublin - Permanent
Our client a leading managed services company is looking for a Field Services Engineer to join an exisiting team supporting their netowrk of clients across Dublin & Leinster.
What you will be doing:
- Travel to and install, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade and recommend server solutions for their clients.
- Desktop, laptop support and installs
- Helpdesk Support
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
What you need:
- 3 years experience in a Technical Support / Field Services Engineer role
- Helpdesk Support experience
- Experience with Windows Server, Exchange, Hyper-V, Office 365, Azure, Group policy management
- Working with Remote Desktop Services, Windows Deployment tools, firewalls, routers
- Excellent communication skills
- Driving Licence required
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.