Global Mobility Specialist (Employment Tax) | €55k - €65k
With a headquarters in Dublin, this international company is looking for a Global Mobility Specialist to join their team. You will work closely with HR Business Partners, all different levels of management and employees to provide consultation and guidance around global mobility practice and issues. You will provide support to the Global Mobility Manager.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary + benefits package
- A clear path to progression
- Strong Irish Tax knowledge but will be working on cases in the US and Europe also
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Undertake the main responsibility for the day to day operations of the companies Mobility program, with support for queries from candidates and other stakeholders and best practice advice on assignment management or relocation matters;
- Support the global business leadership with Mobility related advice including transfer/relocation costs, tax, and immigration guidance;
- Support the Global Mobility Manager and Global Head of Mobility in preparing compensation summaries and liaise with the business/assignees on finalizing and agreeing on compensation packages;
- Ensure compliance from an individual tax, immigration and corporate risk perspective for the company’s mobile population, particularly our commuters and recurrent business travelers.
- Recognize and drive initiatives to expand the program’s efficiency and to enhance the assignee experience and process parameters
- Contribute materials and communication to promote awareness and understanding of global mobility
- Ensure governance and adherence to company global mobility policies;
- Support ad hoc compensation and benefits projects from a mobility perspective;
- Support assignee salary and bonus reviews and additional compensational analysis because of changes;
- Ensure the payroll process for assignees runs smoothly;
- Involvement in the commercial management of the Global Mobility function, including the review and approval of Third-Party vendor invoices, regular expenditure tracking and support for Finance with the forecasting and funding accrual process.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources/Business/Legal/Finance
- 3 years of overall Mobility/Tax experience
- Big 4 experience is an advantage
If you would like to chat more about this job vacancy, please email email@example.com or call Aoife in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.