Are you a chartered civil engineer with a strong background in design and who enjoys problem solving and achievement? One of the country's most successful engineering consultancies is looking to recruit such a civil engineer for work on a number of private and public sector schemes.
You will need approximately 7 years experience in a consulting environment as well as:
- excellent knowledge of design standards and design guides for civil schemes
- experience of working with sustainable drainage design
- demonstrated ability to compile and produce high standard technical reports
- track record in taking the lead on projects and liaising effectively with local authorities.
You may be attracted by the following aspects of the job:
- Broad array of projects in the company workload will mean variety in the role
- Professional team and whose directors put a large emphasis on mentoring and career development.
- Attractive salary
If you are interested in the position, do contact Richard Walsh at 01 4744688 for a confidential discussion or send your cv in confidence using the link provided.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.