Sigmar Construction on behalf of our client is seeking a Construction Project Planner in Cork.
Candidates must have at least 3 or more years exp. of Primavera planning.
He/she will have mech./electrical skills as the project is concerned with installation in a new facility.
Job role and responsibilities of Project Planner:
- Project programme planning, assisting with tenders and pre-quals.
- Collect and analyse information to plan and schedule construction projects.
- Produce tender plans.
- Working closely with the Site management teams.
- Generate forecasts, variance reports, and other documentation to monitor and manage projects.
- Research and report on economic, legal, and other factors that may impact project success.
- Evaluates procedures & recommends change to improve efficiency in planning & scheduling.
Education and skills requirements:
- Third Level Degree in a construction related field
- Previous experience as a Planner circa 3-4 years
- Experience with Primavera P6 and Microsoft project
Negotiable package for the right person. Interested. Mail a CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.