QA Tester - South Dublin - Permanent - €40,000 p/a
Our client a large multinational based in South Dublin is looking for a QA Tester for a Permanent role. You need JIRA / Selenium / SQL & an ISTQB Certification. You will join an exisiting team working across a number of projects. There will be exposure to automation testing also.
What you will be doing:
- Write, review and execute comprehensive manual test plans and test cases.
- Participate in project meetings to ensure that testing is built into all projects from the start
- Work within an Agile environment, using JIRA.
- Interact with product management and development teams
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases
- Maintain and expand existing testing documentation (test plans, test cases/scripts, defect reports, etc.)
- Analyse test results
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate
- Test with smart phones
- Participate in story estimation
- Contribute to automation where possible as the QA team identifies automation opportunities
What you need:
- 3 years experience as a QA Tester
- ISTQB Certification
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver and Java
- Experience with Unix and SQL
- Experience working with browser DevTools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.