Senior Financial Accountant required in an exciting Media firm based in Dublin City Centre
My client is a fun and vibrant media company experiencing phenomenal growth is seeking to hire a Senior Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
This is a unique opportunity to become an integral part of a leading Finance Team. It is a diverse role with excellent prospects for progression in one of Europe’s fastest growing media companies. The successful candidate will have to opportunity to progress to financial controller after 12 months.
The position is based in Dublin City Centre and the salary ranges from 70-75k + benefits.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts and year-end Financial Statements for both the Irish and UK entity
• Review and prepare detailed cost centre variance analysis against budget and prior periods
• Implementation of financial measures and plans to maximise sustained growth for the business
• Collaborate with finance team to deliver high quality financial analysis/presentations
• Conducting analytical review of balance sheet and profit and loss accounts
• Assist in the planning and coordination of year end audit process involving statutory auditors and business units
• Prepare ad-hoc tasks / reports for management as and when required.
• Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
• Management of the company's cash flow with responsibility for coordinating cash collection and suppliers’ payments
• Responsible for Intercompany accounting
• Professional accounting qualification with 2-3 years of PQE
• Operating at a Financial Accountant/management accountant level in a medium to large sized company.
• Strong technical accounting skills with up to date knowledge of relevant Irish and UK GAAP standards
• Some management and commercial experience would be an advantage. This role will involve the management of two Accounts Assistants.
My clients Benefits
Great long-term career prospects
Challenging tasks in innovative and intercultural teams
Individual opportunities for career development Attractive salary system
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.