Our client a large multi-disciplined construction group with significant operations across Ireland and the United Kingdom. They provide turnkey solutions to the Building and Civil Engineering industries and offer both public and private sector clients a comprehensive range of construction services.
Due to continued growth and business success, they are is currently recruiting for a number of Civil Engineering positions to join their team in Connaught.
- Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering (NFQ Level 8)
- Minimum of 1 years’ site experience on civil or building projects
- Proficient in the use of surveying/setting-out equipment and AutoCAD
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good engineering knowledge and problem solving skills essential. Building and marine experience may be an advantage
- Ability to maintain high levels of health, safety & quality on site
- Strong communication skills
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Report to Project Manager/Contracts Manager
- Setting out and surveying responsibilities
- Attend site meetings with site management & sub-contractors
- Promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on projects
- Responsible for supervising and managing sub-contractors
- Ensure company procedures and record keeping are maintained to a high standard.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.