Role: Our client is an international manufacturer of products used in the beverage industry. They provide their services to a variety of industries ranging from offices to hospitality and catering sites, with an aim to provide consistency and quality in their products. In this position, you would be working within the company’s R&D team to ensure that all aspects for new products meet compliance and certification standards. This role would mainly focus on sanitation and electrical safety, and would require a high level of ability in interpreting technical information.
- Ensuring all aspects of product compliance and certification are met with a focus on electrical safety and sanitation (food safety).
- Ensuring compliance needs are identified, met and recorded during product design.
- Working with design engineers to create and carry-out testing procedures for new products.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of existing applicable international standards as well as emerging practices/standards.
- Promoting organisational knowledge of compliance issues.
- Performing or supervising sub-contract performance of compliance testing.
- Liaising with certification partners to gain new product certification approvals.
- Maintaining documentation of approvals, database of compliance, declarations of conformity and test results.
- Liaising with suppliers to generate and maintain repository of compliance related technical data.
- The role is mainly desk-based, but some lab work will be necessary.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the R&D manager.
- Experience which demonstrates an ability to understand and interpret technical concepts related to the design and functionality of Marco’s products.
- Past experience working with EN 60335-1 or related standards.
- A working knowledge of electronics and/or engineering materials.
- A self-starter and be able to research and resolve issues somewhat independently.
- Must have strong English verbal and written communication and comprehension skills.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.