• Manage service desk to provide high quality & timely resolution to all support requests.
• Deliver excellent customer service to exceed on-site client’s expectations
• Co-ordinate and supervise all facility technicians and contractors
• Deliver solution-oriented approach to all client issues
• Administer all FM processes such as work completion records, reports, certification etc.
• Plan, manage and deliver all planned preventative maintenance for client sites
• Assist with financial recordkeeping, annual budget preparation and invoice review and tracking.
• Ensure compliance with statutory regulations on all building services
Qualifications & Experience
• Formal qualification in Facilities Management or Construction.
• Excellent customer service skills and genial phone manner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Resourceful with the ability to work on initiative.
• Good understanding of building services with ability to work with specialised suppliers
• Excellent time & task management with ability to prioritise effectively.
• Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ethical and trustworthy.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.