Financial Controller with Manufacturing Background Required For Leading Pharmaceutical Company in South Dublin
An impressive permanent job opportunity has opened with a Global Pharmaceutical company at their state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in South Dublin. This could be an ideal career enhancing opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager or Financial Controller with a manufacturing background.
Reporting to the Senior Director, the Financial Controller will be responsible for overseeing the accounting and corporate reporting requirements for the Irish entity, while also providing administrative and organizational leadership for all financial operations.
These responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of 5, the Finance Manager will work along other representatives across all functions of the business.
- Implementation of accounting policy.
- Internal and external financial reporting
- Financial analysis and internal controls and procedures.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA Accountant with a minimum of 5 years+ post qualified experience.
- Recent experience working as a Finance Manager or Financial Controller in a manufacturing environment.
- Pharmaceutical experience desirable, however all manufacturing backgrounds considered.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and Irish GAAP.
- Experience working with SAP or a similar ERP system.
- Previous team management experience.
Salary for this role is up to €85,000 + great benefits including bonus, pension, healthcare, time in lieu / overtime.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.