Recruitment Coordinator – Large Tech MNC - Contract
Global leader in tech looking for an In-House Recruitment Coordinator to join Dublin city centre team. This is a busy role and we are looking for somebody with a proven track record in high volume recruitment, scheduling, or coordination.
You will sit on a large team and your remit will cover multiple countries and offices. This is a fast paced role that will involve creative problem solving and excellent interpersonal skills.
Day to day of the role:
- Be an Ambassador for the company brand throughout the recruitment process.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in the recruitment process; from Recruiters to Hiring Managers to candidates.
- Coordinate all types of interviews and travel across multiple time zones – telephone, video calls, onsite meetings, etc.
- Be able to adapt to evolving situations in an effective and efficient manner, problem solving, and multi-tasking will be key.
- Analyse methods and processes in order to identify potential improvements or streamlining opportunities.
- Provide excellent customer service experience to all stakeholders – candidates, consultants, hiring managers, etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3rd Level Degree achieving 2.1 grade or higher.
- Minimum of 1 year in a Recruitment Support role or high volume coordination/scheduling experience from another environment.
- Enthusiastic “can-do” attitude.
- Analytical mind-set with regard to candidate screening and also process improvement.
- High Achiever – Proven success in high volume recruitment other similarly busy coordination or scheduling position, preferably with a large multinational company.
- Previous Customer Service experience or any kind of client/customer facing experience is also beneficial.
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss any other Human Resources roles, please email Eoghan Mc Dermott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.