Commercial Property Solicitor: Experience Property Solicitor qualified in Ireland and seeking a fantastic job in one of Ireland’s newest and most globally respected Legal firms?
Job: Real Estate Solicitor
Experience Level: Solicitor (5 PQE+)
Salary: €95k to €110k+
Location: Dublin City Centre
The Role and Opportunity:
This firm are one of the most highly respected firms internationally who have recently moved to Dublin and making waves. As well as working on some the best national and international work, you will have the creative licence to join as a Senior member of the Real Estate Group. You will have the opportunity to build a business and create proper relationships with clients at the top of their game.
The clients of this firm’s Real Estate team include major developers, funds, investors, local authorities among others.
Role will include:
- Providing Property Law advices to a broad range of clients;
- Playing a key part in the BD objectives of this firm;
- Working closely with other teams internationally.
**This firm have a “best in class” personal development programme and pay exceptional salaries**
- 5 years’ PQE+ as a Solicitor in a leading firm dealing within Commercial Property and Real Estate.
- You must have a great personality and enjoy building relationships and winning new business.
- Exceptional professional acumen and ability to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining the highest quality of work.
Why Not Apply?
This firm are an award-winning firm globally, and you will be joining at the inception in Dublin. You can shape the growth of their Irish Real Estate team.
To hear more, please contact Cailim Boyle at Sigmar on 014744617, email email@example.com or apply with your CV/ details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.