Litigation Solicitor: Litigation Solicitor qualified in Ireland or the UK and seeking a fantastic job in one of Ireland’s most innovative Legal firms?
Job: Litigation Solicitor (White Collar Crime)
Experience Level: Solicitor (3 PQE+)
Salary: €80k to €110k
Location: Dublin City Centre
This market leading White Collar Crime team based in Dublin City Centre work across all areas of White Collar Crime and advise on law enforcement, Irish regulatory investigations and regulatory matters in transnational matters. The role will be broad and will include advising on:
- Dawn Raids;
- Money Laundering;
- Bribery, Corruption and Export Sanctions;
- Defamation and crises management;
- Whistleblowing and internal investigations
- 3 years’ PQE+ as a Solicitor in a leading firm dealing within Commercial/ Regulatory Litigation or White Collar Crime.
- Exceptional professional acumen and ability to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining the highest quality of work.
Why Not Apply?
This firm are an award winning giant in the Irish Legal Industry, and you will earn top of the market salary and benefits as well as gain access to market leading career progression structures.
To hear more, please contact Cailim Boyle at Sigmar on 014744617, email email@example.com or apply with your CV/ details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.