Accounts Assistant 27k-30k Dublin City Centre
A media company with an office in Dublin City has expanded into the UK market and has grown enormously in the space of a ars to establish itself as a hugely popular brand which produces a wide variety of world-class content week in week out.
This role will provide an exciting environment, with a chance to grow and move up within that company.
If this is something of interest please send CV to email@example.com.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Assisting with monthly management accounts preparation and annual audit
- Support Finance Director with ad hoc project work and tasks as required
Qualifications and Skills:
- Accounts Technician qualification/Part-qualification an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Experience in a previous AP/AR/Accounts Assistant role also an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office packages, particularly Excel
- Experience with Sage accounts an advantage but not essential
- A strong understanding of double-entry bookkeeping and a general understanding of VAT is an advantage but not essential
- Quick learner and a willingness to assume responsibility, ownership, and accountability
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Strong logical and clear-thinking individual
Please apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife on Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.