Role: Learning and Development Specialist
Location: Co. Galway
Reporting to: Global Talent Manager
You will plan, execute, monitor and administrate Learning and Development initiatives within the global organisation.
This role will need to work with the L&D team to propose and deliver innovative solutions for the learning & development needs of the organisation.
- Establish relationships with departments to understand the business goals/objectives and collaboratively define appropriate learning methodology.
- Conduct and review the outcome of learning needs analysis and/or job analyses with the Global Manager Transitions University to identify relevant learning solutions.
- Training sourcing, design and storyboarding (online and offline, includes vendor management)
- Investigate and implement alternative training methods and/or current and emerging trends in technology to facilitate the learning process.
- Assess feedback from trainees; monitor and evaluate training programs to ensure they are current and effective; provide recommendations on how to improve training programs.
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, updating online learning platforms and coordinating enrolment.
- Collaborate with Global Learning and Development to implement best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business Studies and/or HR.
- Experience in working in a Learning & Development role for 5 to 7 years, preferably in a technical/scientific/operational industry and in a multi-national environment.
- Experience in setting up, deploying and maintaining Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Strong in analysing data, building metrics, and using visualisation tools.
- Working knowledge and application of Instructional Design, Adult Learning Principles, and Evaluation Methodologies.
- Proven track record in the design and delivery, internal and/or with vendors, of e-learning courses.
If you are interested in this job please contact Ciara Darcy at email@example.com or 091 455 309
Sigmar Recruitment will always handle your details in confidence and will never forward your details to a Third Party without your prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.