Compliance Officer – Dublin South
One of the largest banks in the US is looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join their European division. The company specialises in wealth management, Investment Services, Corporate Trust, Custody, Depository and Fund Operations.
As a Compliance Officer you will be responsible for development and review of regulatory compliance policies and procedures; assist in the maintenance of a compliance risk assessment framework for the business and partake in regulatory monitoring and reporting activities. The position will interact directly with other key functions including Legal, Credit, Treasury, Finance, Risk, Fraud and Operations.
- To participate in the drafting of Policies/ Frameworks and in the implementation of Compliance Policies and Frameworks
- To assist in delivery initiatives under the Annual Plan
- To assist in the implementation of significant Regulatory Change Projects
- To support the lead or point person for one or more Compliance internal Programmes;
- To assist in the provision of Subject Matter Expertise for the Regulatory Change Management Process and to the First Line of Defence (FLOD) on the application of EU, Irish, UK and Guernsey regulation. This includes process change and new products reviews through the established internal processes such as Product Risk Management and the New Product Approval Process
- 2+ years’ experience in Compliance as a 2nd line of defence;
- Relevant Degree;
- Must have a valid EU passport; Or a minimum of a Stamp 4 Visa;
APPLY NOW or send your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie
Happy to discuss it over the phone, you can reach me on 01 4744633
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.