Debt Capital Markets Solicitor: Capital Markets and Securitisation Solicitor qualified in Ireland or the UK and seeking one of Ireland’s Top Legal jobs in beautiful new offices? If so, see below and get in touch…
Job: Capital Markets Solicitor
Experience Level: Solicitor (NQ to 3 PQE)
Salary: €68k to €90k
Location: Dublin City Centre
A key part of the wider Finance team in this top tier firm, the Debt Capital Markets team are market experts and you will be advising across a wide range of advices and transactions including:
- Unique and specialist transactions such as CLO’s;
- High yield bond transactions;
- Advising trustees and relevant clients on Irish mortgage securitisation;
- Debt Issuances and Programmes;
- Advising on International securitisation structures;
- Loan portfolio financier advice;
- Repackaging programmes;
- Everything in between….
- NQ to 3 years’ PQE as a Solicitor in a leading firm dealing with Debt Capital Markets.
- Exceptional professional acumen and ability to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining the highest quality of work.
Why Not Apply?
This firm are giants in the Irish Legal Industry, and you will earn top of the market salary and benefits as well as access to market leading career progression structures.
To hear more, please contact Cailim Boyle at Sigmar on 014744617, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply with your CV/ details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.