Aviation Solicitor: Aviation Solicitor qualified in Ireland or the UK and seeking one of Ireland’s Top Legal jobs in beautiful new offices? If so, see below and get in touch…
Job: Aviation Solicitor
Experience Level: Solicitor (3 to 5 PQE)
Salary: €80k to €110k
Location: Dublin City Centre
This firm is one of Ireland’s most recognised and respected brands with a 360 Commercial offering; so as the successful candidate you will be providing full Legal support to some of the biggest names in one of Ireland’s most profitable industries, Aviation. Duties will be broad and include:
- Advising on the Legal elements of Aviation related acquisitions and sales, leases and related Financing transactions;
- Due diligence and approval advices;
- Providing regulatory and compliance support to clients;
- Restructuring and repossessions;
- Communicate effectively with major names in the Aviation sector and actively developing business in the area for the firm.
- 3 to 5 years’ PQE as a Solicitor in a leading firm dealing with Aviation Finance and leasing.
- Exceptional professional acumen and ability to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining the highest quality of work.
Why Not Apply?
This firm are giants in the Irish Legal Industry, and you will earn top of the market salary and benefits as well as gain access to market leading career progression structures.
To hear more, please contact Cailim Boyle at Sigmar on 014744617, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply with your CV/ details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.