My client, A US multinational is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant for an 11-month fixed term contract.
This job does include benefits (healthcare, pension + more) with a competitive salary.
The successful candidate will be part of the team responsible for financial accounting, reporting and regulatory compliance across Europe. While the emphasis of the role is on month end, they are looking for the right individual to work across multifunctional projects that arise.
- Completion of monthly and quarterly US GAAP based financial accounts
- Review intercompany recharges and ensure compliance with various intercompany agreements and internal procedures
- Analysis of balance sheet and profit & loss accounts
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations including supporting schedules, in accordance with the reporting timetable
- Projecting and monitoring assigned entities monthly cash flow
- Preparation of local GAAP based annual financial statements and tax returns
- Liaising directly with external auditors and senior stakeholders to ensure on-time filing of the financial statements
- Preparation of indirect tax returns (including VAT, EC Sales, Intrastats) and other statistical returns for review and filing
- Contribution to process improvements within the global accounting team and wider office environment
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Proficiency in using MS Office suite of applications with advanced Excel skills is a desirable requirement
- Ability to work on your own initiative but also work well in a team, be a strong communicator and have an eye for detail
- Ideally tech, manufacturing background is preferred.
If this is of interest please apply with CV to email@example.com or call Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4691, once your application is received you will hear back within 24 hours of applying.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.