- Experience in combining data & research to develop a deep understanding of our users.
- Strong ability in communicating that understanding to all stakeholders.
- Experience in translating ideas into user flows, mock-ups & wireframes.
- Target customer personas & customer journey maps to create intelligent user-oriented products.
- Experience in providing guidance & advice in strategic planning.
- Recommend best practices to deliver outstanding user-centric design.
- Experience with executing strategic and user-experience decisions related to core functions,features & new product offerings.
You will have:
- 5+ years expereince in UX/UI design.
- Experience in leading design teams.
- Be comfortable working in crossfunctional teams, across design, technical and digital teams.
- Strong knowledge in standard UX software i.e. Invision, Sketch, Zeplin, Framer.
- Experience in A/B testing, research knowledge & data-driven design.
- Strong understanding of responsive design and Mobile-first Design.
- Ability to work on Multiple projects at anyone time.
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- 24 days anuual leave
- Flexi Benefits - Gym/Mobile phone reimbursement
- Free lunches & Fruit
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.