Automation Test Engineer - Dublin West - Contract
We are looking for an Automation Tester for a 6 month contract based in Dublin West with a multinational financial services company. You will join an exisiting team developing autoamtion scripts in a java environment.
Why should you apply for this role?
- Competitive daily rate up to €375 per day
- Be part of an ambitious and growing organisation
- 6-month initial contract with view to long term engagement
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days
What you will be doing:
- Develop test Automation frameworks for large scale projects from an end to end perspective
- Code Test Automation Scripts using programming in Java, Selenium, FitNesse and UFT framework
- Follow engineering best practices
- Provide mentorship to other team members;
- Performing reviews of code and automation strategy
- Participate in Agile and build Continuous Delivery automation solutions the project
- Lead teams through Test-driven development process
- Administer testing server
- Implement and maintain automated test scripts, oversee scripts written by other QA engineers.
What you need:
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in developing software test code using Java, Hibernate, JUnit, Spring Frameworks, Web Services, Oracle, SQL
- Strong knowledge and expertise with QA tools and automated testing environments (Selenium- WebDriver, UFT/QTP, Fitness Jenkins, Scripting Environments, etc.)
- Experience developing end-to-end tests for complex solutions for large-scale enterprise systems
- Hands-on experience in ATDD/TDD methodologies
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.