An exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller based in North West Dublin, with our client in the Construction industry, who is apart of a Group model. This is a permanent and full-time role reporting directly to the Managing Director of the company. This position would suit a finance professional with previous experience managing teams in a busy environment. You will have full control of the management of all finance functions
Experience working within an engineering/construction company would be an advantage.
If this role is something of interest to you, please send your CV to email@example.com
Salary- €90,000 to €100,000 DOE
Duties of the role will include but are not limited to
- Managing the finance team to a high standard of work-related performance
- Managing monthly & quarterly accounts
- Analyzing the performance of company revenue streams
- Creating, implementing and developing KPI’s
- Ensuring all regulatory and compliance reporting is maintained to an excellent standard
- Profit and cashflow forecasting
- Budget forecasting
- Overseeing and managing the year-end audits
- Stock management and review
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing company deferred income, accrued income and revenue recognition protocols
- Performing ad-hoc accounting related projects as needed
The Ideal Candidate
- Commercially experienced Accountant
- Experience in the construction or engineering industry desirable
- Team management experience
- Excellent technical accounting skills
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.