HR Officer - 12-month FTC
Location: Dublin City
City centre based organisation with global reach require an HR Officer to join the team. Maternity Leave contract of 12 months. This role will suit someone looking to gain exposure to HR duties at a Generalist level. It is a busy and fast paced working environment.
- Providing the full range of administrative support to a busy HR function
- Liaising & working with the payroll team as required
- Actively supporting the HR team in taking on projects as directed
- Deal with employee queries ensuring that all issues are dealt with in a fair, consistent and timely manner
- Supporting the company in relation to employee relations issues, grievances and disciplinary issues
- Manage and update HR trackers on a weekly basis, prepare monthly reports
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related(preferable)
- 1-3 years HR experience
- Proven record of success within a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer literacy – Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss the HR or in-house recruitment job market in general, please do not hesitate to contact Denise O’ Regan email: email@example.com
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and a member of the National Recruitment Federation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.