Ever wanted to combine your love of SAP with your (Or your partner's!) love of all things luxury?!
I have a great role available for a SAP Support analyst with a global luxury retail brand based in Dublin City Centre.
"So what exactly will I be doing?" - Well, I'm glad you asked!
- Supervise service desk support to ensure an effective solution for the end user problem.
- Perform and carry out front-line support during incidents, drawing on the necessary resources.
- Plan and carry out constant training.
- Ensure development and maintenance of comprehensive application and process documentation: guidelines, procedures, training and support materials.
- Ensure availability and performance of applications and technologies within scope for users in respect of Service Level Agreement.
- Prevent outages/malfunctions of the applications by housekeeping actions and other dedicated initiatives.
- Ensure that technical and application incidents within domain are addressed and resolved effectively and efficiently.
- Support development department/consultants during new applications implementation.
- Monitor KPIs to measure quality of service of the support function in order to assure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor the reliability of the systems, the authorisation and security model, and if necessary define and implement emergency plans.
- External supplier engagement by driving periodic reviews to monitor quality and performance, maintenance activity plans through effective supplier management, collaboration, sharing and ensuring regular updates.
- Participate and / or lead projects including (but not restricted to) defining new business requirements, proposing and defining IT solutions, existing internal IT projects, vendor and supplier selection etc.
What you will need:
- Experience working with the following SAP Modules (SD – sales and distribution, including deliveries and invoicing, MM – material management, including inventory)
- Detailed knowledge of all business processes, operational flows, functions and procedures related to the SAP and EDI Business Application from front-end/user perspective through to back-end/customising/programming level.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Fluent English, Italian beneficial)
To apply or for more info, please contact Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.