My client a niche manufacturer urgently need a skilled Electrical Engineer.
This person will provide Electrical/Mechanical expertise in Operations and Maintenance.
Key duties will include (but not limited to ) :
- Electrical & process control problem solving.
- Integrate new production line control system with existing SCADA systems
- Electrical system optimisation and redesign.
- Create electrical drawings of panels and I/O testing.
- Exposure and knowledge of PLC systems
- Create and modify 3D model and 2D drawings of tanks and factory
- Manage the implementation of electrical & automation projects.
- Provide technical advice & guidance on safety and environmental initiatives
- Develop & implement effective preventative maintenance strategies.
- Comfortable with electrical & automation equipment, utilising the CMMS platform.
- Provides guidance and direction to Automation & Electrical Technicians.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- HMI & SCADA Experience.
- 3 years+ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in dealing with vendor and being able to source equipment.
- Ability to deal with IT issues is a bonus
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Solidworks
For more information please contact Colin firstname.lastname@example.org without delay.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.