My client in the South East require a Development Engineer .
This is a permanent role with excellent career progression on offer.
- He/she will participate & guide process development i.e writing protocols, data gathering, & analysis.
- The candidate will have experience in reporting & presentation of data analysis.
- Experience in supporting new product introduction(s) & process validations is essential.
- Alongside the above other daily duties will include (but not limited to) :
- Design, execute, & analyze experiments. Provide process optimization.
- He she will support manufacturing processes, quality improvements & cost reductions.
- Ensure product quality and all tasks are in accordance with established SOPs, GMPs,etc..
- Exposure to traing junior personnel in specific projects a distinct advantage.
What you'll need !
- Relevant 3rd level Engineering Degree.
- At least 2 years experience in regulated manufacturing ideally Pharma or Med Device.
- Computer proficiency in MS Powerpoint, Minitab and or JMP.
- Any exposure to Statistical Analysis desired (DOE, SPC).
- Exposure to report writing & presentation skills essential
- Lean/Kaizen implementaion desired . Lean Black Belt highly desired.
Want further details. Please contact Colin @ email@example.com for a full description.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.