A leading global US company required a financial accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. Excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant to gain valuable experience in an exciting industry
- Prepared monthly and quarterly reconciliationsAnalytical review of the financial accounts on a quarterly basis
- Prepared key performance indicators and reports for senior management of key results and trend information
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Preparation of the Board of director’s report pack.
- Maintain strong working relationships with banks, external and internal auditors
- Oversee Intercompany billing.Involvement in the end of year audit
- Add hoc duties
- Fully Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English are essential
To apply now this financial accountant, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eanna on 0147 44 662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.