This opportunity is perfect for recent graduates of physics/engineering/science courses interested in a career in sales. Our client is a prominent scientific solutions company in the business to business market. They are seeking top level graduates to join their sales team.
You, the successful sales consultant, will be given the chance to work in a very successful, multinational company with a world-renowned customer base. You will be provided with a high-level training and development programme, training you to become an integral part of the sales function.
Sales Consultant Responsibilities
- Negotiate new business by lead generation
- Manage accounts of existing client base
- Build relationships and rapport with key stakeholders
- Pass on product knowledge to clients
- Work alongside sales team to create a wide client base
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific/technical field (1.1 or 2.1 Honours)
- Experience in a commercial environment, ideally with sales experience
- Internal drive for success
- Understanding of maths/physics essential
- Full, clean driving licence (Irish or equivalent)
If you are interested in applying and meet all the above criteria, please apply through the link or call Paul O'Gorman on 01 4744 684
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.