Job title: Transfer Agency Senior Analyst
Location: Dublin city centre
Duration: Permanent, full-time
Our client is a hedge fund administration specialist with their Dublin office based in the city centre. They are looking for a Transfer Agency Senior Analyst to join their team.
The Investor Services Senior Analyst will provide support to the whole group so needs to be flexible and display the ability to adapt to different funds and deadlines.
- Processing and confirming subscriptions, redemptions, switches and transfers
- Processing payments and other transactions
- Applying the Net Asset Value to investor capital activity for daily/weekly/monthly funds
- Reconcile subscription accounts daily
- Responding to investor and client queries via email and telephone
- Assist in the compilation of client Board reports
- Ensure client month-end deliverables are being met
- Maintaining good working relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and auditors and other fund participants.
- Leaving Certificate and 3rd level qualification
- Minimum of 1 year’s Investor Services experience
- Good organisational and administrative skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent client service skills.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.