Job title: Senior Operational Risk Officer
Salary: Up to €70,000 DOE
Location: South Dublin
Duration: Full-time, Permanent
Looking for a Senior Operational Risk Officer to join a busy Financial Services company in South Dublin.
Accountabilities (not exhaustive):
- Build and maintain effective relationships across the Bank
- Implementation and ongoing development of designated Operational Risk program activities
- Aiding the Program Lead in terms of associated policy, framework and supporting procedures
- Participate in Regulatory change management projects impacting Operational Risk
- Escalate significant issues to the senior management team in a timely manner, overseeing implementation of associated action plans
- Produce and present detailed, accurate and meaningful reporting to be include din materials for senior management committees
- 3+ years’ relevant experience with significant financial services/payments exposure
- Knowledge of operational risk management theory and practice
- Experience of payments processing and mitigation of the associated risk
- Managed Risk professionals with at least 1 years’ experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel, Visio
- Project Leadership experience
- Risk reporting to Senior level Committees (Boards etc.)
- Third level qualification in relevant subject. Masters/Professional qualification an advantage.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.